4. Side Plank Crunches
- Lie on your side supporting your body with one forearm and one feet only.
- Keep the free hand behind your head and maintain your body in a straight line from head to toes.
- Engage your core and bring your upper knee towards your upper elbow, while slightly twisting your torso at the same time.
- Return to the initial position and repeat as many times as needed.
- Then switch sides and repeat.
One set means doing the number of reps noted on the infographic on each side.
So if there are 10 reps on the first day, it means 10 side plank crunches for your left side and another 10 for your right side.
5. Russian Twists
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent. Keep your heels about an inch off the floor and a foot and a half away from your butt.
- Lean slightly back and keep your back straight.
- Place your hands together in front of you, at the chest level.
- Engage your abs and slightly twist to the left without moving your legs.
- Then rotate to the right to complete one rep.
- Do as many reps as needed.
If this 6 pack abs challenge seems doable for you, don’t wait for the start of the next month to do it. NOW it’s the best time to change your lifestyle!