Here are the 5 exercises used in this abs workout. They’re simple, easy and you probably already know how to do them. But if you don’t know, here are the guidelines:
1. Reverse Crunches
- Lie on the ground with your back flat on the floor.
- Lift your legs off the floor and bend your knees at a 90 degree angle. Make sure your ankles are parallel to the floor.
- Engage your abs and slightly raise your tailbone off the floor while pulling your knees towards the chest.
- Lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat as many times as needed.