Ready to get rid of the belly pooch and diminish your love handles in just 30 days. This 6 pack abs challenge will slim and strengthen your abdominal area. You’ll be able to blast your stubborn belly fat and gain a perfect body shape without excessive fats on your stomach.
All it takes is less than 20 minutes a day for the next month. At the end of the challenge you’ll notice how loose your clothes become.
This 6 pack abs challenge is not about basic crunches. Yeeey! It involves five different abdominal exercises to target every angle of your midsection.
So you’ll not gonna work just the front abdominal muscles, known as the 6 pack abs, but also the obliques and the lower back muscles. This abs challenge is a complete core workout.
30-Day 6 Pack Abs Challenge
Below is the 30-day workout plan, so be free to adjust it according to your ability level. You can increase, or decrease the number of reps, or sets. You can also add some weights to the exercises that allow this.
But if you’re not sure about your fitness level, you can follow the challenge as is. Do 3 sets of all 5 exercises every day. The number of repetitions for each day is noted in the infographic below.
The last set will be the hardest, so be sure to focus on doing the moves correctly, not quickly. After all, this is a challenge, right?
This 6 pack abs challenge also incorporates rest days, so make sure you don’t skip them. Your muscles need them to recover.
Now let’s see the program of the 30-day 6 pack abs challenge! ?
Give this 6 pack abs challenge a try and see how you’re going to feel after 30 days!
Here are the 5 exercises used in this abs workout. They’re simple, easy and you probably already know how to do them. But if you don’t know, here are the guidelines:
1. Reverse Crunches
- Lie on the ground with your back flat on the floor.
- Lift your legs off the floor and bend your knees at a 90 degree angle. Make sure your ankles are parallel to the floor.
- Engage your abs and slightly raise your tailbone off the floor while pulling your knees towards the chest.
- Lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat as many times as needed.
2. Mountain Climbers
- Begin in a pushup position, supporting your body with your hands and toes only.
- Bring the left knee in towards the chest, resting the foot on the floor.
- Jump up and switch feet in the air, bringing the right foot in and the left foot back.
- Continue alternating the feet as quickly as possible while keeping your core nice and tight.
3. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on your back with hands behind your head and legs fully extended at a 30 degree angle with the floor.
- Perform a crunch while slowly swinging your left elbow to your right knee.
- Alternate sides to finish a repetition.
- Do as many reps as needed and as fast as you can.
4. Side Plank Crunches
- Lie on your side supporting your body with one forearm and one feet only.
- Keep the free hand behind your head and maintain your body in a straight line from head to toes.
- Engage your core and bring your upper knee towards your upper elbow, while slightly twisting your torso at the same time.
- Return to the initial position and repeat as many times as needed.
- Then switch sides and repeat.
One set means doing the number of reps noted on the infographic on each side.
So if there are 10 reps on the first day, it means 10 side plank crunches for your left side and another 10 for your right side.
5. Russian Twists
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent. Keep your heels about an inch off the floor and a foot and a half away from your butt.
- Lean slightly back and keep your back straight.
- Place your hands together in front of you, at the chest level.
- Engage your abs and slightly twist to the left without moving your legs.
- Then rotate to the right to complete one rep.
- Do as many reps as needed.
If this 6 pack abs challenge seems doable for you, don’t wait for the start of the next month to do it. NOW it’s the best time to change your lifestyle!