Follow These Important Tips
1. Form is more important than the number of reps, or sets. You can exercise in front of a mirror to watch your form and improve it where necessary.
2. Use weights when doing squats, jumping jacks, or lunges, if you want to really challenge yourself.
3. You can do burpees instead of pushups to increase the difficulty.
4. Avoid the 5-4-3-2-1 workout if you have knee or shoulder problems.
5. Working out isn’t enough to lose weight and get a slimmer tummy. That’s why watching your diet is as important (if not more) as working out is.
So eat healthy, drink lots of water, have a restful night’s sleep and do the 5-4-3-2-1 workout every day. This is the safest, healthiest and fastest road to fitness success.
This quick workout can be a great addition to your weekly workout schedule, as it burns over 200 calories in just 15 minutes and can be done anywhere.