1. Jumping Jack
Here is how to perform Jumping Jacks:
- Start in a standing position.
- Jump up and land with your feet out and arms up in the air.
- Jump again, bringing your arms down and feet back together.
2. Push Up
Everyone know what a push-up is. But to do it correctly you need to follow all these guidelines:
- Keep your head neutral and inline with your spine (as if standing with perfect posture).
- Shoulders are retracted, depressed, and medially rotated towards the spine.
- Hip flexors and core are activated to keep the hip joint (not the glute muscles) inline with spine.
- No hip or knee sag; quads and hip flexors (not glutes/hamstrings) are contracting aggressively.
- Feet are perpendicular to the floor as a result of staying tall on the toes. This allows optimal rotational movement of the body to occur.