– Remember the “Donkey kick” exercise? Good.
– Stay in a plank position and lift your left leg, bend the knee and start to perform kicks. Your should feel the tension in your muscles!
– Rest in a plank (don’t lay down) and repeat with the other leg.
– Start in the plank position with your elbows shoulder-width apart.
– Press yourself up from the floor one arm at a time into a push-up, maintaining your body in a straight line.
– Slowly return to the starting plank position the same way, one arm at a time.
– Repeat the movement alternating sides.