Our The Best Oreo Whipped Cream Frosting tastes like whipped cream but frosts like buttercream with the perfect blend of Oreo Cookies ‘n Creme flavor. This recipe is a keeper!
The Best Oreo Whipped Cream Frosting
Prep Time 10 MINUTES
Total Time 10 MINUTES
- 2 cups (1 pint) Whipping Cream
- 1 Box Oreo Pudding Mix (with the cookie pieces removed)
- 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup of chopped Oreo Cookies
- Decorating Bags
- Wilton 1M Decorating Tip
- Coarsely chop Oreo Cookies (with or without filling) and sift out small crumbs and set aside.
- Add Whipping Cream mixture to a chilled mixing bowl.
- Turn mixer on high.
- Mix until soft peaks form.
- Add Powdered Sugar.
- Mix at high speed.
- Just before you get to stiff peaks add Oreo Pudding Mix.
- On slow speed, mix whipping cream and pudding.
- When it starts to come together, stop mixer and scrape down sides.
- Check to make sure the pudding hasn’t clumped on the bottom.
- Fold mixture a couple of times with a spoon.
- Turn mixer back on for just a few revolutions.
- DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Add chopped Oreo pieces and fold in with a spoon.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!