When it comes to easy recipes this Bread Pudding couldn’t get any simpler. Filled with cinnamon and nutmeg this makes the perfect breakfast or dessert recipe.
The Best Bread Pudding
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1 16 oz loaf French bread
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbs flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut bread into 1″-2″ squares and add to large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together your milk, cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
- Pour over bread and stir gently to coat, let soak for about 20 minutes.
- Spread into baking dish and bake in oven for about 50-60 minutes until center is set.
- In saucepan whisk together sugar, flour and heavy cream until combined.
- Add in your butter and heat on medium until butter melts and liquid starts to boil.
- Whisk until thickened slightly then remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!