I mean, yes we could have used a different title that isn’t as long as, The Very Best Banana Pudding Bundt Cake I’ve Ever Had, but it’s the moistest cake!
The Best Banana Pudding Bundt Cake
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 43 minutes
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup mashed over-ripe bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1 box yellow cake mix *see note
- one-3.4 ounces package Jello banana cream instant pudding powder (it’s the small box)
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 4 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Dash of Vanilla
- Dash of Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350F, with rack on the lower-middle position so the cake isn’t too high in the oven.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix and instant pudding powder. Whisk to combine.
- Add eggs, water, sour cream and oil. Whisk just until incorporated.
- Using rubber spatula, fold in bananas just until combined; don’t over-mix.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan, lightly shaking to even out the batter.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, watching for the top to be lightly golden and a toothpick to only have a few crumbs and not batter attached.
- Cool completely in pan on rack. Once cool, use a knife to separate cake from pan. Invert and remove cake to a platter.
- Optional, drizzle with cream cheese frosting
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!