The Thai peanut sauce on this chicken is crazy good. It adds the right amount of sweetness and saltiness to the dish. It’s quick to make and you can add any vegetables you have on hand.
Want another fun way to use chicken? This Greek Stuffed Chicken is just as delicious as it is beautiful!
Thai Peanut Skillet Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/3 c. chopped roasted peanuts
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Add bell peppers and carrots to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- Add peanut sauce and chicken broth to skillet and bring to simmer. Return chicken to skillet then add peanuts. Let chicken simmer in sauce 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!