Grilled chicken gets a punch of flavor from sticky sweet-chili sauce.
Sweet Chili-Lime Grilled Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 2 HOURS 25 MINS
- 3/4 c. sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb.)
- Vegetable oil, for grill
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together chili sauce, lime juice, and soy sauce. Set aside 1⁄4 cup marinade.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with marinade, until charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes per side.
- Baste with reserved marinade and garnish with green onions. Serve with lime wedges.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!