Nectarines and orange juice add natural sweetness to this low-calorie, salad version of barbecue chicken that takes just 20 minutes to prepare.
Sweet BBQ Chicken Salad
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
- c. barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 head green-leaf lettuce
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 2 nectarines
- 1 small red pepper
- 1/2 c. coarsely grated extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- In large bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, orange juice, mustard, vinegar, salt, and black pepper.
- To same bowl, add lettuce, chicken, nectarines, and red pepper, tossing to coat. Divide among 4 serving plates. Sprinkle with Cheddar.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!