This super easy Twix Pound Cake is just a few ingredients and tastes stellar!
Super Easy Twix Pound Cake
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 Pound Cake, 16oz Frozen (thawed or homemade)
- 8 oz. soft caramels, such as Kraft, unwrapped
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- 6 oz. chocolate almond bark, found in the baking isle
- Place the pound cake on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Melt the caramel and evaporated milk in a double boiler, stirring until soft and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and let cool completely. Spread/pour the caramel over the pound cake, try to not let it drizzle over the sides. Chill in fridge for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to package instructions and spread over the top of the pound cake, spreading it on the sides as much as possible. Let the chocolate harden, slice and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!