Easy to make, hard to resist.
Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS 25 MINS
- 4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 boxes Nilla Wafers
- 1 lb. strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until medium peaks form.
- Assemble lasagna: In a 9″-x-13″ pan, spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Nilla Wafers and spread a thick layer of whipped cream on top. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat two times, ending with strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Refrigerate until Nilla Wafers are totally soft, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar, then slice and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!