When it comes to the perfect, delicious and flavorful yet easy cake recipe this Strawberry Ricotta Cake is high on the list of must make delicious dessert recipes.
Strawberry Ricotta Cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box strawberry cake mix no pudding added
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spray a 10″ springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl beat together with hand mixer your ricotta, eggs, extracts and oil until combined.
- Add in your cake mix and beat until just incorporated.
- Slowly add in heavy cream mixing until blended in.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 60 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for about 5 minutes then remove edges and cool completely.
- Once cooled make your glaze by mixing your powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk together in bowl.
- Pour over cooled cake, top with strawberries if desired.
- Cut and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!