This Strawberries & Cream Lush Dessert combines a crunchy cookie crust with vanilla pudding, whipped topping, and fresh strawberries for a delicious summer treat that’s guaranteed to become a favorite!
Strawberries And Cream Lush Dessert
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 c. vanilla wafers crushed
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 c. finely chopped nuts
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 3 c. milk
- 2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 quart strawberries sliced
- For crust:
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers, melted butter, and chopped nuts in a medium mixing bowl.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan; bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip.
- Layer mixture on cooled crust.
- Combine milk and vanilla pudding, mixing until pudding forms.
- Spread mixture onto cream cheese layer.
- Layer sliced strawberries on top of pudding mixture, reserving some strawberries for top layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and strawberries.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!