Starbucks Copycat Banana Bread is super moist, loaded with sweet bananas and topped with walnuts. Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
Starbucks Copycat Banana Bread
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 extra ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, spray a 8×5 loaf pan with non stick spray and line it with parchment paper if desired.
- In a medium bowl add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and whisk just until combined.
- In another medium bowl add egg, sugar and oil and whisk until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well, the mixture will be thick and dry.
- Add in the buttermilk, vanilla and smashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan, sprinkle walnuts over the top.
- Bake on the center oven rack for 60-75 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!