Snickers Poke Cake Recipe – chocolate cake, caramel, whipped cream, peanuts and chocolate sauce – OMG! There is NEVER any left! People go nuts over this cake!!
Snickers Poke Cake Recipe
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 30 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINS
- 1 box devils food cake mix, plus ingredients to make the cake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Smucker’s hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Bake cake in a 9×13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
- While cake is baking, mix condensed milk and hot caramel topping until well blended. When the cake is done and while it’s still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cake.
- In a chilled bowl, whip together heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip on high speed of an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Stir in chopped snickers. Spread over cake. Sprinkle chopped peanuts over cake. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce on top.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!