Slathered in melted butter, chopped garlic, parsley, and a whole lot of shredded Parm, this classier take on wings makes them less football food, more dinner party appetizer.
Slow-Cooker Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Wings
YIELDS: 6 – 8
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 3 HOURS 10 MINS
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place chicken wings in a large slow-cooker.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, garlic, parsley, and 1 cup Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken wings and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on high until cooked through, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Heat broiler. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and pour wings onto them. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan and broil until crispy, 5 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!