Make your favorite Monkey Bread…in a slow cooker! Use Grands! Cinnamon Rolls instead of biscuits for a new twist on an old favorite, then set it in the crockpot and forget it!
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 2 cans Grands! Cinnamon Rolls 5 per can
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- Open each can of cinnamon rolls. Reserve the icing. Cut each rolls into 6 pieces.
- Place the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a gallon size ziploc bag. Add the cut up cinnamon rolls (the pieces will fall apart a little) to the bag. Seal and shake to coat the pieces with cinnamon sugar.
- Stir together the brown sugar and melted butter.
- Spray a 5-7 Qt slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place half the dough pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour half the melted butter mixture over the top, then add the rest of the cinnamon roll pieces and the rest of the melted butter.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high power for about 2 hours. (Check it at one hour, then again at one and a half hours, just to be safe.) The edges will start to brown, but the top will still be a little gooey looking. Turn off the slow cooker and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Optional: Drizzle the icing that came with the rolls over the top of the monkey bread in the crockpot, or pour it over like syrup after serving.
- Note: Not all slow cookers are created equal. Mine has a high 4 hour setting and that is what I cooked mine on.
- Note: The monkey bread will stick as it cools. Serve from the warm slow cooker and make sure that you take it all out before it cools all the way or it’ll require soaking.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!