A nice creamy Alfredo with zero effort!
Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 2 HOURS 30 MINS
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. rigatoni
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate and shred with two forks, then set aside.
- Add rigatoni and Parmesan to slow cooker, and cook until rigatoni is tender, 20 to 25 minutes more.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and toss to combine. Garnish with parsley before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!