Soon to be a regular at your dinner table.
Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 5 HOURS 20 MINS
- 200 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 500 g baby potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 60 ml balsamic vinegar
- 80 ml low-sodium chicken stock
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. crushed chilli flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large slow cooker, add Brussels sprouts and potatoes in an even layer and place chicken on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, mustard, dried thyme, rosemary, oregano, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and vegetables. Scatter all over with garlic.
- Cover and cook on high until chicken is fall-apart tender, 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with the juices.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!