Here’s a quick and easy way to enjoy the classic flavors of buffalo chicken at home: turn them into a salad. This one incorporates celery, blue cheese, and spicy hot pepper sauce.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 container plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 c. shredded carrots
- Whisk the butter and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl. Add the shredded chicken and toss to coat.
- in a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, milk, lemon juice, blue cheese, and salt. Set the dressing aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, celery, carrots, and dressing together. Top with chicken and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!