This Simple Potato Cake with Onions makes a perfect and filling lunch. Made with just 4 ingredients, this recipe is not to be missed!
Simple Potato Cake with Onions
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 50 mins
TOTAL TIME: 1 hr
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 small onion
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Place the potatoes into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the onions, butter, dried herbs, salt and pepper and mix everything very well.
- Place parchment paper inside of the 9″ Springform Pan. Add the potato mixture on top and spread it nicely.
- Bake for about 50-55 minutes until potatoes look golden brown and cooked through.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!