This Easy Cinnamon Cake recipe is light and wonderful. Prepared from scratch in a bundt pan for a beautiful presentation. Perfect dessert for the cinnamon lover on a Sunday brunch or Easter!
Simple Cinnamon Cake
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:40 minutes
Total Time:1 hour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
Cinnamon Syrup Glaze
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease and lightly flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, fully incorporating between each one.
- Beat in the flour mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Pour batter in the prepared pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven; cool 20 minutes.
- While the cake cools, make the cinnamon glaze. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water, butter, vanilla, and cinnamon. Heat over medium until sugar is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened.
- Turn cake out onto a wire rack set over a plate. Using a fork, poke holes all over the cake, then drizzle with the cinnamon syrup glaze.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!