This Sheet Pan Chocolate Chip Banana Cake is the best combination of a cake, banana bread, and chocolate chip cookies all rolled into one!
Sheet Pan Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups mashed very ripe banana (about 3 medium)
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips , divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 17×11 baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and both sugars together until combined and creamy. Add in the vanilla, eggs, and mashed banana; combine until fully incorporated.
- Beat in the flour, baking soda, and salt until just combined. Mix in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly onto the prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until golden brown and a tester in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!