This Rich and Creamy Chocolate Cream Pie is mind blowing! So easy you won’t ever be tempted to get one from the store again.
Rich And Creamy Chocolate Cream Pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 3 cups prepared whipped cream (the rest will go on top)
- 1 9″ deep dish pie crust
- Bake pie crust according to package directions
- For the whipped topping: In a medium bowl using a electric mixer, whip 3 cups heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar on high until stiff peaks form about 5 minutes. chill until ready to use. (This should make 5-6 cups whipped cream)
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer beat the softened cream cheese, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and butter, microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave again for 15 second increments until melted.
- Using the electric mixer mix in the melted chocolate, and 3 cups of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Spread chocolate filling into pie crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Spread the remaining whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!