Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad is a wonderful patriotic dessert full of blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and marshmallows all coated in a creamy and rich cheesecake filling. This fruit filled dessert salad is so sweet and refreshing.
Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Salad
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 0 MINUTES
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and beat until mixed well.
- Add Cool Whip and mix in.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!