Ranch dressing turns up the flavour real quick.
Ranch Chicken Thighs with Rice
MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 240 ml ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 480 ml low-sodium chicken stock
- 225 g white rice
- 225 g baby spinach
- 5 g chopped parsley
- In a large mixing bowl season chicken with salt and black pepper. Add ranch dressing and marinate 5 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken skin-side down until golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium and add garlic and onion, 2 minutes. Stir in stock and rice and season with salt and pepper. Return chicken to rice mixture, skin-side up. Simmer until rice is tender and chicken cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in baby spinach and parsley and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!