These cookies have all the delicious and warm flavours of fall!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted, (but not hot)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine pumpkin, white sugar, brown sugar, butter, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, ground cloves and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the bowl of wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop approximately 1 to 2 tablespoons of dough onto a grease cookie sheet or silicone baking mat. Use a wet spoon to flatten the dough and form it into a cookie shape.
- Press a few loose chocolate chips to the top of the cookies (optional).
- For a cake like cookie: Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350F, or until the bottoms are golden and they are firm to the touch.
- If you want the cookies crisper, let them cool, and bake them again for 20 minutes at 350F.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!