Pound cake with sweetened condensed milk is a rich and delicious dessert with an old fashioned sweet vanilla taste. The homemade southern treat is perfect for Christmas or any holiday.
Pound Cake with Sweetened Condensed Milk
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 1 hour
REST TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 50 minutes
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 325-degrees.
Grease bread pan with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream the butter.
- Add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla and blend together.
- Add the can of sweetened condensed milk and blend together.
- Add the flour mixture and blend together until the batter is smooth.
- Pour into greased bread pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!