Pecan pie stuffed in brownies and dipped in melted chocolate, Pecan Pie Brownie Bombs FTW!
Pecan Pie Brownie Bombs
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Rest Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 1 hr
- 1 recipe 8×8 pan brownies, with no nuts
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans plus more for garnish, optional
- 1 egg
- 1 & 3/4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Karo® Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted and cooled
- pinch salt
- 1 package chocolate almond bark melted
- Make brownies per box directions or your favorite brownie recipe that will fit in an 8×8 baking dish. Let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 6-inch baking dish with cooking spray, add chopped pecans, set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar, Karo® Corn Syrup, butter, and salt. Pour over the pecans, tap baking dish a couple times on the counter until pecans rise to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the middle of the pecan filling, is very slightly jiggly, let cool completely.
- Cut the hard edges off the brownies and discard. Cut brownies into 16 even pieces. In the palm of your hand, flatten the brownie, place a small amount of the pecan filling in the center, about 1 teaspoon worth (make sure to evenly fill each brownie bomb will filling so you don’t run out), wrap the edges of the brownie over the filling. Roll into a ball, making sure all of the filling is covered. Place on a parchment paper lined sheet tray, place in the fridge for 1 hour to set up.
- Dip brownie bombs one by one into the melted almond bark, letting excess drip off. Place back onto the parchment lined sheet tray, immediately sprinkle more chopped pecans on top for garnish if desired, do this after each brownie bomb is dipped. Place into the fridge for 5 minutes to harden.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!