Layers of cookie dough, cheesecake and Oreo’s make these Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars an indulgent and delicious and absolutely easy recipe.
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (or homemade)
- 16 Oreos , plus more for topping
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 9″x9″ baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, press half of your cookie dough in the bottom of the dish.
- Layer Oreos in 4 rows across the top of your cookie dough layer, set aside.
- In bowl mix together your cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over the top of Oreos.
- Drop tiny pieces of the remaining cookie dough over the top until covered.
- Sprinkle with about 1/2 cup crushed Oreos.
- Bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until center is set and top is slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and cool completely then transfer to refrigerator and chill for about an hour before cutting and serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!