This easy No Bake Pineapple Lush Dessert recipe is silky, rich, light, and there’s no cooking involved.
No-Bake Pineapple Lush Dessert
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 12 hours
Total Time: 12 hours 15 minutes
- 4 cups Nilla Wafer cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, , undrained
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) vanilla instant Jell-O pudding
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip topping , thawed
- Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Blend the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until finely ground; add in the melted butter and blend until well combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the crushed pineapple including its juices, the Greek yogurt, and both boxes of the vanilla pudding powder, until completely combined. Spread evenly over the Nilla wafer layer.
- Spread Cool Whip topping evenly over the pineapple layer.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled and set, ideally overnight.
- Slice and serve!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!