Mini Oreo Cheesecake is an easy recipe with only 7 ingredients for delicious bite-sized Oreo cheesecake with a thick layer of silky ganache on top. It’s seriously so yummy!
Mini Oreo Cheesecake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 18 Oreo cookies (12 whole for the bottom of the cupcakes and 6 chopped for the filling)
- 1 pound (16 oz.) cream cheese-softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Line standard cupcake pan with paper liners. Place a whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs whites one at a time and mix until combined but use medium speed and do not over mix it.
- Fold in coarsely chopped Oreo cookies.
- With a spoon divide the filling in 12 cups and smooth the tops. The cups will be full almost to the top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes (until the centers look almost set and the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean with a few wet crumbs attached).
- To make chocolate ganache place chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and pour warm heavy cream over chocolate. Let it sit 2-3 minutes, then stir until smooth and the chocolate has melted completely. Set aside to cool.
- With a spoon spread the ganache over the cooled cupcakes and let them cool completely at room temperature before store them in the fridge.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!