Chewy chocolate chip cookies with chunks of Milky Way candy bars!
Milky Way Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time 20 MINUTES
Cook Time 10 MINUTES
Total Time 30 MINUTES
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces mini semi-sweet chocolate chips or regular chips
- 8 Fun-size Milky Way candy bars, chopped, then frozen
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix till combined. Fold in all chocolate chips and Milky Ways.
- For a rounded tablespoon-sized cookie bake 8-10 minutes. If some of the caramel has oozed out of the cookie, use a sharp knife to scrape the excess away from the cookie before they cool.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!