Marry Me Chicken. Famous skillet chicken in a sundried tomato parmesan cream sauce with fresh basil. It will definitely inspire marriage proposals!
Marry Me Chicken
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (may add only 1/2 teaspoon for less spice)
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large oven-safe skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and sear until golden, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in thyme, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Stir in sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- Return chicken to skillet and spoon sauce all over the chicken breasts. Bake until chicken is cooked through — about 15-18 minutes. Garnish with basil and grated parmesan cheese, if so desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!