This salsa is TOO GOOD. Serve it with chips instead of chicken for an A1 appetizer.
Mango Salsa Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 45 MINS
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
FOR MANGO SALSA
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Add chicken breasts to marinade and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator to marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make mango salsa: In a medium bowl, stir together mango, avocado, peppers, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and add chicken, then grill until charred, 8 minutes per side. Top each chicken breast with mango salsa and serve immediately.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!