Delicious oats, coconut, pecans and chocolate chips in every bite!
Loaded Cowboy Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
Cook Time: 17 MINUTES
Total Time: 37 MINUTES
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 2 cups angel flake coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in bowl.
- In a very large bowl, beat butter until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in sugars, and combine thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
- For each cookie, scoop out 1/4 cup of cookie dough, roll into balls and space 3 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. Middles may have areas that appear slightly under done. Remove cookies from rack to cool.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!