This lemon butter chicken is so juicy and delicious, we barely notice the absence of pasta! Top it with a healthy dose of parm and red pepper flakes and we doubt you will either.
Lemon Butter Chicken Zoodles
YIELDS: 2 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 10 MINS
- 1 lb. (2 breasts) Tyson Fresh All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus 1 lemon, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 lb. zoodles
- 5 c. (5-oz.) loosely packed baby spinach
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes, plus more for serving
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and cook, flipping halfway through, until golden and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add butter and garlic. Cook, stirring, until garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes. Pour in lemon juice and add lemon slices.
- Stir in zoodles, spinach, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring until zoodles just start to soften, then season with salt and pepper. Return sliced chicken to skillet and toss to combine.
- Top with more Parmesan and red pepper flakes before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!