Getting tired of your keto dinner options? This breakfast-inspired dish won’t disappoint.
Keto Everything Bagel Chicken
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 0 hours 10 mins
Total Time: 0 hours 40 mins
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tsp. white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. black sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. dried minced garlic
- 2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 4 tbsp. Keto-friendly mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Keto-friendly Dijon mustard
- Cooking spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (8-oz. each)
- Kosher salt
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a small bowl, combine poppy seeds, both sesame seeds, garlic, and onion. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and dijon mustard. Coat a 9″-x-13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken generously with salt and pepper and arrange in baking dish. Brush top side of chicken breasts with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle generously with everything bagel seasoning. Bake until a meat thermometer registers 160° in the thickest part of the breast, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, microwave the cream cheese and heavy cream until cream cheese is soft. Stir to combine. Stir in green onions. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle sauce over baked chicken and sprinkle with more green onions.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!