No one can deny a good chicken parm. This version, coated with almond flour and LOTS of parmesan, is both keto-friendly and completely irresistible. We’re hooked.
Keto Chicken Parmesan
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. almond flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Vegetable oil
- 3/4 c. low-carb sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°. Using a sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in half crosswise. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs and almond flour in 2 separate shallow bowls. In a third shallow bowl, combine Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working with one at a time, dip chicken cutlets into almond flour, then eggs, and then Parmesan mixture, pressing to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Work in batches as necessary, adding more oil when needed.
- Transfer fried cutlets to a 9″-x-13″ baking dish, evenly spread tomato sauce on each cutlet and top with mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes. If desired, broil until cheese is golden, 3 minutes.
- Top with basil and more Parmesan before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!