Everyone is totally in love with this easy Kahlua Cake!
Kahlua Cake Recipe
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 55 minutes
Total Time : 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 15.25-ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 1 3-ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding, sour cream, Kahlua, oil, and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan, and bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool. Turn out onto a decorative plate and dust the top with powdered sugar.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!