Hasslebacking a chicken breast can be tricky but the results are totally worth it. With all the ingredients evenly distributed, every bite is perfect.
Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 2″ strips
- 3 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400º. Make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture. Bake until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!