Italian Chicken and Vegetables In Foil is such an easy & delicious chicken recipe! Flavorful, incredibly moist chicken breasts baked in aluminum foil with peppers, onion, garlic, fresh herbs and Italian Dressing.
Italian Chicken and Vegetables In Foil
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
- 4 aluminum foil sheets , large enough to wrap around one chicken breast.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1 yellow onion , thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper , julienned
- ?4 small carrots , julienned
- ?4 large basil leaves
- 1/3 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place one chicken breast on each sheet of foil.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil over each chicken breast.
- Season chicken with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Arrange chopped garlic, slices of onion, peppers, and carrots on top and around each chicken breast.
- Place a basil leaf on top of each chicken and vegetables.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of salad dressing over chicken and vegetables.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the chicken, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
- Transfer foil packets to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and carefully open up the foils; put the packets under the broiler for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from broiler.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!