You really can’t go wrong with ranch, cheddar, and bacon, and this chicken is no exception. We advise piling it high on potato rolls, but it’d also be great as a dip, in lettuce wraps, or straight from the Instant Pot; the possibilities are endless!
Instant Pot Crack Chicken
YIELDS: 4 – 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 (2-oz.) packet ranch seasoning
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, cubed
- 6 oz. shredded white cheddar
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Bibb lettuce, for serving
- Martin’s potato rolls, for serving (optional)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add water and chicken to Instant Pot, then sprinkle in ranch seasoning and cream cheese. Seal lid and set to Pressure Cook on High for 10 minutes.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for quick releasing pressure manually. Remove chicken breasts and shred into chunks with two forks, then mix back into cooking liquid.
- Add cheddar to pot and close lid for about 2 minutes, until cheddar is melty from residual heat, then mix everything together.
- To serve as-is: Crumble bacon and garnish chicken mixture with green onions, crumbled bacon, and more black pepper.
- To serve as a sandwich: Place ½ cups shredded chicken mixture onto each potato roll, top with two halves of bacon and bibb lettuce then close sandwich with top bun.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!