These sliders are the ultimate crowd pleaser. Served on soft, toasted potato rolls, the juicy pulled chicken is tossed in hot sauce and topped with fresh crunchy ranch coleslaw and creamy chunks of blue cheese.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
YIELDS: 1 DOZEN
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lb.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning
- 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c. hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 4 c. coleslaw mix
- 1/3 c. ranch dressing
- 12 slider buns, split and lightly toasted
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set Instant Pot to Sauté and heat oil. Once hot, add chicken breasts. Working in batches, cook chicken on both sides until golden, 3 minutes per side, then transfer to a plate.
- Turn off Sauté function and add broth to pot. Use a wooden spoon to scrape and deglaze bottom of pot.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with ranch seasoning and place into pot. Lock lid and set to Pressure Cook on high for 5 minutes. Follow manufacturer’s guide for quick release, making sure to wait until cycle is complete before unlocking and removing lid.
- Using two forks, shred chicken in pot, then drain broth. Add hot sauce and butter to chicken and toss to coat.
- Toss coleslaw mix with ranch dressing. Top bottom buns with shredded chicken, coleslaw, more hot sauce, and blue cheese.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!