An incredibly creamy, hearty pasta dish that you can make in just 20 minutes. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot!
Yield: 6 SERVINGS
Prep time: 5 MINUTES
Cook time: 15 MINUTES
Total time: 20 MINUTES
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered
- 2/3 cup peas
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme, and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream.
- Serve immediately.