Skip to content
- From Head to Knee, roll onto the back. Bend both knees, and plant the soles of the feet on the mat directly under the knees. Try to keep the feet parallel.
- Interlace the hands in a double fist, and gently rock the upper torso from side to side to bring the shoulder blades closer together.
- Actively press into the feet and head to lift the pelvis, holding here for five breaths.
Happy Baby Pose
- From Half Wheel, release your hips to the floor.
- Bend both knees and hold onto the outside edges of your flexed feet with your hands. Keep your arms on the outsides of your legs.
- Gently use your upper-body strength to equally press both knees to the floor below your armpits. Try not to tense your shoulders or chest, but keep everything relaxed.
- Stay like this for five deep breaths.