Skip to content
- From Toe Breaker Pose, sit up so you’re standing on the shins with the toes pointing behind you.
- Reach your right hand back toward your right heel, and then reach your left hand toward your left heel. Your hands are there for balancing support, so don’t lean all your weight into them.
- Shift weight forward into your knees to increase the stretch in your quads, belly, and chest.
- Lower your head behind you, and stay here for five breaths.
- From Camel, sit on the ground, bending both knees and bringing your feet together.
- Using your hands, open your feet up like a book. Rest your elbows against your inner thighs, or walk your hands out in front of you.
- Enjoy this hip-opening stretch for five breaths.